
So, yesterday Daddy didn't tell me he wasn't going to work, and I didn't want him to go again...so I made sure he had to wake up and take care of me so Mommy could get just a little bit of sleep. Ended up he fooled me into resting on his tummy for about 2 hours until Mommy finally got up and fed me. Once I knew Daddy was staying home, I decided it would be a good day to do some growing. I eated a lot and slept not much at all...in fact after I woke up from my time with Daddy I didn't really sleep again until close to 5:00. Elijah and Gabriel brought Uncle James and Aunt Karen over and they made dinner for Mommy and Daddy. Ziti, I think...it looked good. I waited until they sat down to eat, after Mommy fed me again, before I persuaded Daddy to pick me up. I had the hiccups and instead of trying drinking water through a paper towel...as my Daddy later told me could have worked...I tried screaming at the top of my little lungs for what Daddy said felt like ten minutes. It worked though...no more hiccups. I figured Ma and Pa had had enough so I slept pretty well last night. Daddy and I got some more snuggle time on the couch this morning, but he didn't trick me this time...I liked it.
The big outing today was to Babies R Us. They don't know how to spell very well, 'cause R isn't really a word, but they had everything Ma and Pa needed for me, so they let the spelling error slip (help me remind them of this when I start to have homework later in life). I slept again through the whole thing, but it seemed nice. It was busy in there...I think Daddy said something about celebrating a precedence...some holiday...he said something too about spending some Presidents to celebrate, but I reminded him that Mr. Franklin was never a President of the United States...maybe the board at the local YMCA, but not the USA.
Anyway....Mommy and Daddy made me feel a little silly wearing a cute pink onsie and a stocking cap, but they didn't want me to get cold. I had a super comfy blanket on too. I like my stroller a lot. Daddy said the ladies in the accounting department at his work helped him get it for me...thanks ladies.
Nana is supposed to come back to see me tomorrow. She is going to take me to the DMV so Mommy can get a new license. Hers expired 'cause she was taking care of me...ooops.
Ok...gotta run...See ya.
2 comments:
i'm sorry you keep having to wear that pink onsie too...you have cuter clothes in other colors, i promise! :-)
I keep ...um...messing up the other cute ones. I wear Lulu a lot too and stripes, and flowers, and Poo...Poo bear, not the other poo...I want to get bigger so I have more options. I don't like wearing clothes that are too big for me...the four wrinkles on my arm make me look fat enough. :-)
Post a Comment