Wednesday, February 7, 2007

I'm 4 today...well days old.






I spent most of my evening crying so I will keep this short...I want to resume that so daddy will continue to wonder if it is just him. (No, I'm not crying 'cause they leave me on the ottoman in my cute socks and pink onsie that actually fits, but because this whole digestion system thing is a bit cumbersome.) My little outing today was to the chiropractor for mommy's appointment. Dr. D found out I was still a little out and "fixed" me. It was easy. I stayed in my car seat the whole time, and decided not to even wake up for the whole deal. You should try riding in my car seat...it is really comfy and cozy.





Mimi and Papa left today. I don't think it was because of last night. They did great, and I only bothered them a few times. Papa and I had a deal worked out where when it was his shift to "cover" me, I would be really quiet the whole time. I just wanted extra time with Mimi 'cause I sure do love her a lot. I miss her already.





I get to see Dr. Nicole again tommorow, and some of Daddy's friends may come see me and bring me dinner...well, bring mommy dinner for me to try later. This is me this morning in a swanky outfit from Nana and Grandpa and neat little socks.





See ya!...I need to get back to crying for daddy.

No comments: