Monday, August 18, 2008

Grandparents Rock

A couple of weekends ago now I had my first overnight trip without parents. The first time I actually spent the night away from Mama and Daddy was at Aunt Kim's wedding. I stayed across the hall with Mimi, Papa and Aunt Liz. That worked out really well. This time, Mama signed up for the Beth Moore Living Proof Live Simulcast which was Friday night and Saturday morning. So I got to go to Nana and Granddaddy's house for the night! I had a great time. I found some new toys since I'd last been there. Granddaddy took me out Saturday morning to see the bunnies, and then I played in the sprinkler with Nana.





Then just 2 days later, Mimi came to visit me! She brought a suitcase full of fun, including some new clothes and a great dinasour puzzle. She played and danced with me and took me swimming. She also helped Mama get the nursery sorted and ready for baby furniture. We had a blast and Mama got to rest. She rested so much she didn't even take any pictures. But, here is a picture of me asking for Mimi after she left.

So I think Grandparents rock. I hear they will be hangin' with me some when Brother comes. Yeah!


No comments: