Monday, July 30, 2007

Busy Girl!

Mama said I should break up my posts this week, since it has been so long and I don't want to overwhelm anyone with too much of me at once. So check back throughout the week to see what I have been up to.

So the first big news from the last couple of weeks, is that I am a roller. I rolled over.

I prefer to roll over my right arm. I have only tried going the other way once, and it isn't as fun. I turned back over onto my back a couple of time, but Mommy and Daddy got so excited that I thought I should stop doing it. I like to keep them around to flip me back over.

Mommy and Daddy keep checking on me while I sleep in case I get into one of these positions.

I can kind of scoot around some on my tummy. Daddy keeps trying to stick my legs up under me and says something about crawling. I don't know what he is talking about, or why he is in a hurry for me to move about, but I'll keep letting him think he is helpful.

See ya. Check back to hear about the beach.


Oh yeah. And for those of you who were praying...Mama Jenn made it back from Africa. Daddy showed me on a map where she was...I am not sure what he big deal was, 'cause it was only a couple of inches away...oh well.


1 comment:

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

Do you know how happy it makes Mrs. Lil Mama to see you using my blanket???? You are such a sweet and I'm so excited to see you accomplishing another milestone! Way to go!

Love,

Mrs. Lil Mama