Mimi says that your polka dot shoes are absolutely T-O-O-O-O-O precious!! I love the picture of you and Daddy with your wonderful smiles!! I'll be anxious to see how Aunt Kim 'fixes' your hair.Be sure to get a few last pictures of you patting baby and giving him kisses (and then we can see Mama's cute belly again too!) xoxoxox Mimi
3 comments:
Mimi says that your polka dot shoes are absolutely T-O-O-O-O-O precious!! I love the picture of you and Daddy with your wonderful smiles!! I'll be anxious to see how Aunt Kim 'fixes' your hair.Be sure to get a few last pictures of you patting baby and giving him kisses (and then we can see Mama's cute belly again too!)
xoxoxox
Mimi
Cute: Check
Shoes: Too cute: Check
Double cute: Check, Check
Super cute: Check, Check
Totally cute: Check, Check, Check
Mycah and Sam: Ultimately cute: Check
Hugs to all :)
Miss Sarah
Okay, just when I think you can't get any cuter, you bust out some polka-dotted shoes.
Post a Comment