So, not too long after being home from Georgia, I was back in my friendly car seat, but this time I was in a van. Mommy told me not to get too used to minivans, but I liked riding with Mimi in the back.
We stayed at a neat place that Mom and Dad stayed at before called the Green Park Inn. I liked the rocking chairs on the porch. That is my Great Aunt Sue with Mimi. Mommy said they had good waffles there last time, but they didn't have them any more. She was a little sad, but I was there to cheer her up.
We had a little balcony on our room and this was the view. Having to look at the golf course made us miss Daddy, but this was a girls trip, so he had to stay home and work.
We did get to go shopping one day, and Mommy dressed me up in this swank outfit. I like the jeans best, but they are hard to see in this picture. I thought this picture made me look chubby, but Daddy says I am beautiful and need to keep eating.
Then we got to go to a parade. I liked the horses and the band the best. People kept talking to me and saying how cute I was, I thought I could just be in the parade to save everyone the trouble. Daddy reminded me that I am beautiful, but if my head got any bigger he said I may start to look funny. I wasn't sure what he was talking about, 'cause I kinda thought I would look funny if my body kept growing and my head didn't, but I didn't want to talk back.
So, whatever an Appalachian is, I like 'em. It is colder up there too. Mimi and Aunt Sue left this morning. I miss them already, and I hope they get home safe. I also kinda hope we get to stay home some this week. I like my own crib, and having a room all to myself again.See ya.
3 comments:
Little Miss Mycah, we need to have a talk about how cute you are getting. I just don't think I can take much more! Also, you do have to leave your house sometime this week to see Sammer and his Mama. He misses you and he is saying "Mycah" really well now.
We can't wait to hear about all your adventures. See you soon!
-Mama Jenn & Sam
glad you had fun in those mountains! although i love the rocky mountains, i will always be a little partial to those appalachians. you look so cute and i miss you lots! :-)
Mycah, you truly are a delight and so bloomin' cute in your 'swank' outfit. And don't worry cutie, I'm not quite sure what an Appalachian is either...sigh. Glad you all had a great time!! Miss you and Mama. Hugs and kisses. ~Miss Sarah
Post a Comment