I went to Charlotte this weekend to visit my Aunt Kim. Mama and Daddy went to hear her sing Friday night and Nana and Granddaddy took care of me. We strolled around uptown (I guess that makes me an "uptown girl") and stayed in a hotel...another first for me. I liked it a lot because I was in the same room as Mama and Daddy all night. I slept all night, so they were happy. Here's a picture of me in the big purple hotel room chair.
I also got to visit Aunt Kim's house. I like it. And we celebrated Granddaddy's birthday too! Happy Birthday!

And then I got to see where Aunt Kim works. It's such a nice office and she has pictures of the cutest baby I've ever seen. Hmmmm.....

I'll have some more pictures for you soon.
2 comments:
yeah!!! so glad you came. come back again and i'll show you even more fun stuff about charlotte!
:-)
Hey Little Bean,
I hope you gave your Mama lots of cuddles on her first Mother's Day.
Happy Mother's Day Mama Amy!
Love,
Jenn
Post a Comment